Dead Funny London Theatre Ticket Giveaway
The highly critically acclaimed play Dead Funny returns to London’s Vaudeville Theatre this month. For the chance to see the deadly comedy in the West End head to our Twitter and Facebook pages for the chance to win a pair of tickets, an interval drink and programme.
The production first made its London debut more than two decades ago when it first opened at the Vaudeville. The play returns with an all-star cast line-up including Ralf Little, Steve Pemberton, Katherine Parkinson, Rufus Jones and Emily Berrington.
• These terms and conditions apply to the Boxoffice.co.uk Dead Funny Ticket Giveaway and entry to the giveaway is in acceptance to these terms and conditions.
• The Promotion is only available to UK residents only who are over the age of 18.
• The winner will receive one pair of tickets with a glass of beer, wine or soft drink per person and 1 x programme.
Valid on all performances. Subject to availability.
• Tickets are valid on performances from 27 October 2016 – 10 November 2016, excluding 3 November 2016.
• The competition winner will be notified via the Boxoffice.co.uk Twitter and Facebook pages on 26 October 2016.
• The winner will have 7 days to claim their prize, after which another winner will be selected.
• Boxoffice.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will accept no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason or for any false prize details supplied to any entrant by a third party.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink (on top of the prize voucher values) are not included and shall be the responsibility of the winner.
• It should be known that the giveaway may be promoted across all of the Boxoffice.co.uk social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Instagram), entries will only be able to be made on Twitter and Facebook.