Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Showstopper! The Improvised Musical Extends and Moves to the Lyric Theatre
- Gemma Arterton in Nell Gwynn at the Apollo Theatre
- Miss Saigon Set For Broadway Transfer
- Kinky Boots Amongst the Winners of the Evening Standard Theatre Awards
- Profile: Amelia Lily
- Neil Maxfield Reviews The Homecoming at Trafalgar Studio One
- West End Makes Way for Aladdin the Musical
- Blogger Laura Peatman Reviews Showstopper The Musical
- Profile: Derren Brown
- The History of Her Majesty’s Theatre London