Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Broadway's Aladdin in the West End
- Extension for The Book Of Mormon as The Mentalists Closes
- Willemijn Verkaik In Concert at the Ambassador's Theatre
- John Owen-Jones in The Phantom Of The Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre
- Stephen Wright in McQueen at the Theatre Royal Haymarket
- Michael Begley in Matilda The Musical at the Cambridge Theatre
- Extensions for Miss Saigon and Sunny Afternoon
- Sanjeev Bhaskar in Dinner With Saddam at the Menier Chocolate Factory
- Zoe Wanamaker in Harlequinade at the Garrick Theatre
- Patrick Kennedy in Photograph 51 at the Noel Coward Theatre