Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Matt Henry in Kinky Boot at the Adelphi Theatre
- Olivier Award Wins for Sunny Afternoon at the Harold Pinter Theatre
- James Bolam in Bomber's Moon at Trafalgar Studios 2
- Siobhan Dillon and Natalie Mendoza in Miss Saigon at the Prince Edward Theatre
- Phantom, Les Mis and The Book Of Mormon Extend in the West End
- Richard Grieve in High Society at the Old Vic Theatre
- Kraig Thornber in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane
- Extensions for Book Of Mormon and Women On Verge Of Nervous Breakdown
- Golem by 1927 at the Trafalgar Studios 1
- Sally Cookson Directs Hetty Feather at the Duke of Yorks Theatre