Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Kyle Riabko in What’s It All About? Bacharach Reimagined at the Menier
- The 39 Steps Announces Closure as The Book Of Mormon Extends
- Rosanna Bates in Seven Brides For Seven Brothers at the Open Air Theatre
- Extensions for Jersey Boys and Curious Incident as Two Shows Announce Closures
- Magical Bones in Impossible at the Noel Coward Theatre
- Derren Brown Presents Latest show Miracle at the Palace Theatre
- Simon Webbe in The Three Little Pigs at the Palace Theatre
- Jeremy Secombe in Les Miserables at the Queen's Theatre
- Extensions for Stomp and The Lion King
- Mazz Murray in Mamma Mia! at the Novello Theatre