Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Extensions for High Profile West End Shows
- Gillian Elisa in Billy Elliot The Musical
- Natalie Dew and Lauren Samuels in Bend It Like Beckham at the Phoenix Theatre
- Kerry Ellis in Cats at the London Palladium
- Les Miserables and The Curious Incident Continue Performances Following Power Cut
- Bradley Cooper in The Elephant Man in the West End
- Let It Be Returning to the Garrick Theatre
- Nic Rouleau and Brian Sears in Book Of Mormon at the Prince of Wales Theatre
- Orlando James in Shakespeare In Love at the Noel Coward Theatre
- Harriet Walter in Boa at Trafalgar Studios 2