Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Mojo Extends as From Here To Eternity Ends
- Positive Reviews for Strangers On A Train at the Gielgud Theatre
- New Extensions for West End Shows
- Dick And Dom in Monty Python’s Spamalot at the Playhouse Theatre
- Robert Lindsay and Rufus Hound in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at the Savoy Theatre
- Two West End Booking Extensions
- Damian Humbley and Jon Robyns Among the Dickens Abridged Cast at the Arts Theatre
- Three West End Musicals Extend
- Tony Robinson Narrating The Wind In The Willows at the Duchess Theatre
- Trevor Nunn Directs Fatal Attraction at the Theatre Royal Haymarket