Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Sally Cookson Directs Hetty Feather at the Duke of Yorks Theatre
- Nadine Coyle in Lord Of The Dance at the Dominion Theatre
- Jonathan Slinger in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane
- Sean Hughes in The Railway Children at the King’s Cross Theatre
- Stephen Merchant in The Mentalists at the Wyndham’s Theatre
- John Heffernan in Oppenheimer at the Vaudeville Theatre
- Gemma Sutton and More in Gypsy at the Savoy Theatre
- Kate Fleetwood in High Society at the Old Vic Theatre
- 39 Steps, Sunny Afternoon and Thiller Live Extend as Shakespeare In Love Closes
- David Calder and More in The Audience at the Apollo Theatre