Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Kerry Ellis in Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre
- Craige Els in Matilda The Musical at the Cambridge Theatre
- Billie Piper's Great Britain Transferring to the Theatre Royal Haymarket
- Liam Tamne and Alicia Beck in The Phantom Of The Opera
- Lindsay Lohan in Speed-The-Plow at the Playhouse Theatre
- Tamsin Greig in Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
- West End Return for Cats at the London Palladium
- Denise Van Outen in Some Girl I Used To Know at the Arts Theatre
- Steve Furst and Mark Hadfield in Made In Dagenham
- Brandon Victor Dixon in The Scottsboro Boys at the Garrick Theatre