Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Gemma Arterton in Made In Dagenham at the Adelphi Theatre
- Ruthie Henshall in Billy Elliot The Musical at the Victoria Palace Theatre
- Arthur Darvill in Once at the Phoenix Theatre
- Beverley Knight in Memphis at the Shaftesbury Theatre
- Leigh Zimmerman in Relative Values at the Harold Pinter Theatre
- Let The Right One In Transferring to the Reopening Apollo Theatre
- John Lloyd Young in Jersey Boys at the Piccadilly Theatre
- Peter Polycarpou and Gary Wilmot in The Pajama Game at the Shaftesbury Theatre
- Tom Bateman and Lucy Briggs-Owen in Shakespeare In Love at the Noel Coward Theatre
- Trevor Nunn’s Relative Values at the Harold Pinter Theatre