Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Extensions for The Rocky Horror Show and The Book Of Mormon
- Aladdin the Musical to open at Prince Edward Theatre, London
- Danny Horn and More in Sunny Afternoon at the Harold Pinter Theatre
- The Tinderbox Story – A Fantastic Fairy Tale For The Whole Family
- Den Den and David Williamson Added to The Illusionists at the Shaftesbury Theatre
- 5 Things You Wouldn’t Believe Actually Happened on Stage!
- Tash Holway and More Join Elf The Musical at the Dominion Theatre
- Aaron Crow in Impossible at the Noel Coward Theatre
- Could “Cilla Black The Musical” Become A West End Reality?
- Funny Girl Tickets Are Hot Property As West End Show Sells Out