Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Phill Jupitus in Urinetown The Musical at the Apollo Theatre
- Kristen Scott Thomas in The Audience at the Apollo Theatre
- Michael Flatley’s Lord Of The Dance: Dangerous Games at the Dominion Theatre
- Penelope Wilton in Taken At Midnight at the Theatre Royal Haymarket
- Alex Gaumond in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at the Savoy Theatre
- Stanley Townsend in Jennifer Haley’s The Nether at the Duke of York’s Theatre
- More Cast Members Join Aled Jones in White Christmas at the Dominion Theatre
- Matilda The Musical Extends as Once Closes in the West End
- Emma Hatton in Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre
- Aaron Tveit in Assassins at the Menier Chocolate Factory