Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- A Time To Celebrate For Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
- The West End: Home of Jukebox Musicals
- Profile: Kenneth Cranham
- Tracie Bennett in Mrs Henderson Presents at the Noel Coward Theatre
- Extensions and Closures in the Capital
- War Horse Announces Final Extension
- Simon Russell Beale in Mr Foote's Other Leg at the Theatre Royal Haymarket
- Profile: Imelda Staunton
- Making History with 30 Years of Les Miserables
- Profile: John Simm