Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- David Calder and More in The Audience at the Apollo Theatre
- Ben Forster and Kimberley Walsh in Elf The Musical at the Dominion Theatre
- Elf The Musical at the Dominion Theatre
- Simon Shepherd and Sara Stewart in Hay Fever at the Duke of York's Theatre
- Cyndi Laupers Kinky Boots at the Adelphi Theatre
- Wicked, War Horse and Curious Incident Extend as Ghost Stories Ends
- Alex Ferns and June Watson in The Father at Trafalgar Studios 2
- Gary Watson in Jersey Boys at the Piccadilly Theatre
- Peter Davison in Gypsy at the Savoy Theatre
- Three Extensions and a Closure in the West End