Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Matilda The Musical Extends as Once Closes in the West End
- Emma Hatton in Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre
- Aaron Tveit in Assassins at the Menier Chocolate Factory
- Katie Brayben in Beautiful: The Carole King Musical at the Aldwych Theatre
- Nicole Scherzinger in Cats at the London Palladium
- Jennifer DiNoia in Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre
- Four Shows Extend in the West End
- Tamzin Outhwaite and Jenna Russell in Di And Viv And Rose
- Brian Gilligan in The Commitments at the Palace Theatre
- Ben Forster in Evita at the Dominion Theatre