Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Killian Donnelly in Memphis at the Shaftesbury Theatre
- Jodie Prenger in Spamalot at the Playhouse Theatre
- Mamma Mia and Les Miserables Announce Extension
- Mark Benton in Cool Rider at the Duchess Theatre
- The Commitments and The Book Of Mormon Extend in the West End
- Thriller Extends as The Full Monty Ends
- Imelda Staunton in Good People at the Noel Coward Theatre
- Extensions for Twelve Angry Men and Ghost Stories
- Josefina Gabrielle, Barry James and More in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
- We Will Rock You Closing at the Dominion Theatre in May 2014