Dizzee Rascal to release World Cup song
The rapper, who is playing at the O2 Academy in Sheffield and London's Victoria Park next month, has teamed up with comic James Corden for the new record.
Dizzee has reworked the Tears For Fears classic Shout under the name Shout for England.
Fans of the English football team are being asked to ring a special phone number and sing the chorus, which will then be included on the final cut.
England boss Fabio Capello opted against letting his players release an official World Cup record this year, so Dizzee's single should help plug a gap as the nation gets behind the team in South Africa.
The rap superstar has a number of other UK dates lined up for the summer, including an appearance at Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
- Haydn Gwynne in Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
- Ben Forster in Evita at the Dominion Theatre
- Paul Kemp and Others Return to Ghost Stories at the Arts Theatre
- Simon Paisley Day in Urinetown The Musical at the Apollo Theatre
- Oliver Chris in King Charles III at the Wyndham’s Theatre
- Amit Shah in East Is East at Trafalgar Studios 1
- Lucy Punch in Great Britain at the Theatre Royal Haymarket
- Miss Saigon 25th Anniversary Show at the Prince Edward Theatre
- Kerry Ellis in Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre
- Craige Els in Matilda The Musical at the Cambridge Theatre