Funny Girl at the Savoy Theatre Ticket Giveaway
As March is the month of mum’s, we’re giving one lucky theatregoer and their mum a pair of tickets to see Funny Girl at the Savoy Theatre in London on the 15th of April 2016. The production starring Sheridan Smith has been highly praised by theatre lovers and critics alike, and following a sold out run at the Menier Chocolate Factory, the musical will transfer to its new home at the Savoy Theatre in April.
To enter simply head to Twitter, follow @boxofficeuk and retweet our competition. You can also enter on Facebook by Liking our competition post. The competition will run from 11 March to 3 April 2016 and we’ll announce the winner on 4 April.
If you’re thinking about entering our Funny Girl ticket giveaway, please be sure to read the following Terms and Conditions first:
• These terms and conditions apply to the Boxoffice.co.uk Funny Girl Ticket Giveaway and entry to the giveaway is in acceptance to these terms and conditions.
• The Promotion is only available to UK residents only who are over the age of 18.
• Winners must be available to attend the evening performance of Funny Girl at 7.30pm on 15 April 2016. Tickets will be available for collection at the Savoy Theatre Box Office 30 minutes before the show starts.
• The competition will run from 11 March until midnight on 4 April 2016. The winner will be announced on the Boxoffice.co.uk Twitter and Facebook pages on 4 April 2016.
• The winner will have until 8 April 2016 to claim their prize, after which another winner will be selected.
• Boxoffice.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will accept no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason or for any false prize details supplied to any entrant by a third party.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink are not included and shall be the responsibility of the winner.
• It should be known that the giveaway will be promoted across all of the Boxoffice.co.uk social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Instagram), entries will only be able to be made on Twitter and Facebook.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will not be liable for winners failing to attend their prize on time or, indeed, at all.
• Boxoffice.co.uk’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc or Facebook. You are providing your information to the Boxoffice.co.uk and not to any other party.