Prince William 'is a Dizzee Rascal fan'
The second-in-line to the throne saw the superstar in the flesh recently when he took girlfriend Kate Middleton to BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend event in Bangor.
William didn't have a royal box but was able to secure a top position at the side of the stage, where he was spotted singing along.
A source told the News of the World that Dizzee "couldn't believe" the Prince knew all the words.
Prince William is understood to have later told the rapper that he would try playing his songs at Buckingham Palace.
"Dizzee loved the thought of the Queen telling Wills to turn that racket down," the insider commented.
"The whole thing was a sight to behold."
Prince William will not have long to wait if he wants to see Dizzee performing in the UK again, as the superstar is playing Wembley Stadium this Sunday.
He is also set to perform at the O2 Academy in Sheffield, London's Victoria Park and the Daresbury Estate in Halton during the summer.
- Matt Henry in Kinky Boot at the Adelphi Theatre
- Olivier Award Wins for Sunny Afternoon at the Harold Pinter Theatre
- James Bolam in Bomber's Moon at Trafalgar Studios 2
- Siobhan Dillon and Natalie Mendoza in Miss Saigon at the Prince Edward Theatre
- Phantom, Les Mis and The Book Of Mormon Extend in the West End
- Richard Grieve in High Society at the Old Vic Theatre
- Kraig Thornber in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane
- Extensions for Book Of Mormon and Women On Verge Of Nervous Breakdown
- Golem by 1927 at the Trafalgar Studios 1
- Sally Cookson Directs Hetty Feather at the Duke of Yorks Theatre