Prince William 'is a Dizzee Rascal fan'
The second-in-line to the throne saw the superstar in the flesh recently when he took girlfriend Kate Middleton to BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend event in Bangor.
William didn't have a royal box but was able to secure a top position at the side of the stage, where he was spotted singing along.
A source told the News of the World that Dizzee "couldn't believe" the Prince knew all the words.
Prince William is understood to have later told the rapper that he would try playing his songs at Buckingham Palace.
"Dizzee loved the thought of the Queen telling Wills to turn that racket down," the insider commented.
"The whole thing was a sight to behold."
Prince William will not have long to wait if he wants to see Dizzee performing in the UK again, as the superstar is playing Wembley Stadium this Sunday.
He is also set to perform at the O2 Academy in Sheffield, London's Victoria Park and the Daresbury Estate in Halton during the summer.
- Kyle Riabko in What’s It All About? Bacharach Reimagined at the Menier
- The 39 Steps Announces Closure as The Book Of Mormon Extends
- Rosanna Bates in Seven Brides For Seven Brothers at the Open Air Theatre
- Extensions for Jersey Boys and Curious Incident as Two Shows Announce Closures
- Magical Bones in Impossible at the Noel Coward Theatre
- Derren Brown Presents Latest show Miracle at the Palace Theatre
- Simon Webbe in The Three Little Pigs at the Palace Theatre
- Jeremy Secombe in Les Miserables at the Queen's Theatre
- Extensions for Stomp and The Lion King
- Mazz Murray in Mamma Mia! at the Novello Theatre