Prince William 'is a Dizzee Rascal fan'
The second-in-line to the throne saw the superstar in the flesh recently when he took girlfriend Kate Middleton to BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend event in Bangor.
William didn't have a royal box but was able to secure a top position at the side of the stage, where he was spotted singing along.
A source told the News of the World that Dizzee "couldn't believe" the Prince knew all the words.
Prince William is understood to have later told the rapper that he would try playing his songs at Buckingham Palace.
"Dizzee loved the thought of the Queen telling Wills to turn that racket down," the insider commented.
"The whole thing was a sight to behold."
Prince William will not have long to wait if he wants to see Dizzee performing in the UK again, as the superstar is playing Wembley Stadium this Sunday.
He is also set to perform at the O2 Academy in Sheffield, London's Victoria Park and the Daresbury Estate in Halton during the summer.
- The Play That Goes Wrong Extends as Charlie Delays
- Two National Theatre Shows Extend in the West End
- Viva Forever to Close in the West End
- The Curious Incident Of The Dog Has Seven Wins at the Olivier Awards
- Kenny Doughty and More in The Full Monty Transfer to Noel Coward Theatre
- Horrible Histories’ Barmy Britain – Part Two at the Garrick Theatre
- Harriet Thorpe in Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre
- Lee Mead in The West End Man at the Vaudeville Theatre
- Anna-Jane Casey Among Those Cast in Billy Elliot at the Victoria Palace Theatre
- Bonnie Langford in Monty Python’s Spamalot at the Playhouse Theatre