Tell us Your Favourite Theatre Line or Lyric to Win
“To be or not to be”, “Don’t dream it, be it” – whether it’s a West End musical or play, the lines and lyrics performed on stage stay with us forever. Have you got a special quote that tugs at your heartstrings every time you hear it? For the chance to win 1 of 2 £100 theatre vouchers we want you to head to our Twitter or Facebook page and share your all-time favourite line from a play or lyric from a musical with us. You’ll have until midnight on 12 June 2016 to enter and the lucky winners will be announced on our social pages on 13 June 2016.
Before entering our theatre voucher giveaway, please take note of the following Terms and Conditions:
• These terms and conditions apply to the Boxoffice.co.uk theatre voucher giveaway and entry to the giveaway is in acceptance to these terms and conditions.
• The Promotion is only available to UK residents only who are over the age of 18.
• The winners will have until 20 June 2016 to claim their prize, after which runners-up will be selected.
• Boxoffice.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will accept no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason or for any false prize details supplied to any entrant by a third party.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as ticket upgrades, transport to and from the venue, food and drink are not included and shall be the responsibility of the winner.
• It should be known that the giveaway may be promoted across all of the Boxoffice.co.uk social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Instagram), entries will only be able to be made on Twitter and Facebook.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will not be liable for winners failing to claim their prize on time or, indeed, at all.
• Boxoffice.co.uk’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc or Facebook. You are providing your information to Boxoffice.co.uk and not to any other party.