We’re Giving Away 4 Tickets to Elf The Musical- Enter Now!
Elf The Musical is heading to the West End this festive season and we’re giving one lucky family of 4 the chance to see the show! These are the most in demand theatre tickets this year!
Prize Details: 4 tickets to watch Elf The Musical at the Dominion Theatre on 21st December 2015 at 2.30pm.
With big competitions like this comes big responsibility and we take our rules very seriously. Before you enter please read through the Terms and Conditions below and be sure to adhere to them to make certain your entry is valid. Good luck!
• These terms and conditions apply to the Boxoffice.co.uk Elf Ticket Giveaway and entry to the giveaway is in acceptance to these terms and conditions.
• Winners must be available to attend the matinee performance of Elf The Musical at 2.30pm on 21st December 2015. Tickets will be available for collection at the Dominion Theatre Box Office 30 minutes before the show starts.
• The giveaway is only open to UK residents only who are over the age of 18 and not employed by Boxoffice.co.uk.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway and only one entry will be allowed per participant.
• The competition will run from 2nd November until midnight on 22nd November 2015. The winner will be announced on the Boxoffice.co.uk Twitter page on 23rd November 2015.
• The winner will have until 29th November 2015 to claim their prize, after which another winner will be selected.
• Any Twitter user found using multiple accounts or posting multiple entries will be automatically ineligible to enter. Click here for Twitter’s official Guidelines for Promotions. https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-promotions-on-twitter
• Boxoffice.co.uk reserves the right to change or cancel the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of our control. Any changes will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will accept no responsibility for entries not received or for any false prize details supplied to any entrant by a third party.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink are not included and will be the responsibility of the winner.
• It should be known that the giveaway will be promoted across all of the Boxoffice.co.uk social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram), however only entries made on Twitter will count as valid. Due to availability of tickets, Boxoffice.co.uk is at this time unable to run separate competitions on each of our respective social media pages.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will not be liable for winners failing to attend their prize on time or, indeed, at all.
• Boxoffice.co.uk’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc., Facebook, Google+ or Instagram and no information will be provided to any other party.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 2nd November 2015.