Win a Beautiful Night Out at the Theatre this Summer
The competition has now closed.
Summer is officially here and to celebrate we’re giving one lucky theatre lover the chance to win a Beautiful Night Out to one of the West End’s most popular shows. For the chance to win tickets to see Beautiful – The Carole King Musical along with some other fabulous prizes simply head to Facebook or Twitter and tell us how you plan on making your summer beautiful using the #BeautifulSummer hashtag.
We’ll be announcing our lucky winner on our social pages on 7 July 2016 so be sure to follow and share with your friends so that they can have the chance to enter too!
Full Prize Details:
• 2 premium tickets valid Monday to Friday to 30th September.
• An interval drinks voucher and official show programme.
• £50 voucher to use for food at Sophie’s Steakhouse.
Please take note of the below Terms and Conditions as acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry.
• These terms and conditions apply to the Boxoffice.co.uk Beautiful Summer Promotion and entry to the giveaway is in acceptance to these terms and conditions.
• The Promotion is only available to UK residents only who are over the age of 18.
• The premium tickets to Beautiful – The Carole King Musical awarded to the winner will be valid Monday to Friday and must be used to attend a performance before 30 September 2016.
• Tickets will be available for collection at the Aldwych Theatre Box Office 30 minutes before the show starts unless otherwise specified.
• The drinks voucher will entitle one of the following drinks per person at the theatre: Soft Drink, Carlsberg, Magners, Lobo Loco Macabeo (175ml) Lobo Loco Tempranillo (175ml).
• An interval drinks voucher and official show programme will be given to the winner with the tickets upon collection at the box office.
• The competition will run from 22 June 2016 until midnight on 6 July 2016. The winner will be announced on the Boxoffice.co.uk Twitter and Facebook pages on 7 July 2016.
• The winner will have until 14 July 2016 to claim their prize, after which another winner will be selected.
• Boxoffice.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will accept no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason or for any false prize details supplied to any entrant by a third party.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink (on top of the prize voucher values) are not included and shall be the responsibility of the winner.
• It should be known that the giveaway will be promoted across all of the Boxoffice.co.uk social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Instagram), entries will only be able to be made on Twitter and Facebook.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will not be liable for winners failing to attend their prize on time or, indeed, at all.
• Boxoffice.co.uk’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc or Facebook. You are providing your information to the Boxoffice.co.uk and not to any other party.