Win a Pair of Tickets to see 42nd Street on the West End’s Biggest Stage
** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED **
Get ready to meet your dancing feet as the award-winning, hit Broadway musical 42nd Street makes its highly-anticipated return to London’s Theatreland. Directed by Mark Bramble, the musical will star Grammy award winner Sheena Easton as Dorothy Brock, Tom Lister as Julian Marsh and Clare Halse as Peggy Sawyer. The all singing, high-kicking production will also feature much-loved musical numbers such as Keep Young and Beautiful, We’re in The Money and I Only Have Eyes for You.
For the chance to win a pair of tickets, simply head to our Twitter or Facebook page before entries close at midnight on 26th February 2017.
42nd Street opens at London’s Theatre Royal Drury Lane on 4th April 2017, with preview performances from 20th March 2017.
• These terms and conditions apply to the Boxoffice.co.uk 42nd Street Ticket Giveaway and entry to the giveaway is in acceptance to these terms and conditions.
• Tickets available on Monday-Thursday performances, 20 March – 27 April (excluding 4 April).
• The competition winner will be notified via the Boxoffice.co.uk Twitter and Facebook pages on 27 February 2017.
• The winner will have 7 days to claim their prize, after which another winner will be selected.
• Boxoffice.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will accept no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason or for any false prize details supplied to any entrant by a third party.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink are not included and shall be the responsibility of the winner.
• It should be known that the giveaway may be promoted across all the Boxoffice.co.uk social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Instagram), entries will only be able to be made on Twitter and Facebook.