WIN a Pair of Tickets to See American Idiot in London and 2 Signed Programmes
#AmericanIdiotIsBack in London and to celebrate we’re giving away a pair of tickets as well as two signed programmes to one lucky winner. Are you a fan of #IdiotNation? To stand the chance of winning simply head over to our Twitter or Facebook page to enter!
The award-winning musical, which features music from Green Day’s popular 2004 American Idiot album, returns to the West End for a limited run at the Arts Theatre, starring Amelia Lily and Newton Faulkner.
• These terms and conditions apply to the Boxoffice.co.uk American Idiot Ticket Giveaway and entry to the giveaway is in acceptance to these terms and conditions.
• The Promotion is only available to UK residents only who are over the age of 18.
• The winner will receive one x pair of best available tickets and two signed programmes. Valid on all performances. Subject to availability.
• The competition will run from 8 August 2016 and the winner will be announced on the Boxoffice.co.uk Twitter and Facebook pages on 26 August 2016.
• The winner will have 7 days to claim their prize, after which another winner will be selected.
• Boxoffice.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will accept no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason or for any false prize details supplied to any entrant by a third party.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink (on top of the prize voucher values) are not included and shall be the responsibility of the winner.
• It should be known that the giveaway will be promoted across all of the Boxoffice.co.uk social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Instagram), entries will only be able to be made on Twitter and Facebook.
• Boxoffice.co.uk will not be liable for winners failing to attend their prize on time or, indeed, at all.
• Boxoffice.co.uk’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc or Facebook. You are providing your information to the Boxoffice.co.uk and not to any other party.