Win a Pair of Tickets to see Matthew Perry in The End of Longing this February
We’re giving away 2 tickets to see The End of Longing starring internationally acclaimed actor Matthew Perry – the perfect theatre treat for Valentine’s Day!
The lucky winner must be available to attend the 7.30pm performance on 17 February 2016 at the Playhouse Theatre in London. To enter simply follow @boxofficeuk on Twitter and retweet before the competition ends midnight on 7 February. Then be sure to keep an eye out when we announce the winner on 8 February!
Cast to star alongside Matthew Perry in this world premiere of his playwriting debut are Christina Cole, Jennifer Mudge and Lloyd Owen. The witty dark comedy will be directed by award-winning director Lindsay Posner, who previously worked with Perry on their first West End collaboration Sexual Perversity in Chicago, which played at the Comedy Theatre in 2003.
Please take note of the following Ts&Cs:
• This competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or older.
• Tickets will be available for collection at the Playhouse Theatre Box Office 30 minutes before the show starts.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
• The winner will have until 10 February 2016 to claim their prize, after which another winner will be selected.
• All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink are not included and shall be the responsibility of the winner.